11.30.2007

Writer's Block

When I'm not sitting in front of my computer, I think of all sorts of things to blog about, but when I sit down to actually do it, my mind is blank. Alright, now they're coming back.


My grandma made this Santa suit, and I'm pretty sure that we have a picture of my dad, my uncles and my brothers all wearing it. I tried, but Rico's a little too big. It looks like Santa needs to lose some weight.




















I was going to give Rico a bath last night, and Ella decided that she wanted in, too. This is the second time that they have taken a bath together, and last time Rico was too young to realize what was going on. He thought it was a blast! He is the splashiest bather ever! I kid you not. Ella freaks out if she gets water in her eyes. I don't think Rico even noticed. When he takes a bath, I have to keep the curtain closed, unless I want to mop afterward.