12.17.2007

The Goose is Getting Fat

I cannot believe that Christmas is almost here! Yikes! Since we only have one car, I only have it one day a week when I drive Tom to work. I just realized that this is my last day before Christmas with the car and without Tom. Most of the shopping for the kids is done, but I haven't even had time to think about what I want to get for him, and here's my last chance! That's not so good, Al.

I don't know what the deal is, but I have had two cranky kids today. Ella woke up grumpy, and Rico spent an hour and a half screaming. Luckily he calmed down before we went Visiting Teaching. That would have been fun... umm, no. Ella pitched a fit when we left (they have fun toys and kids her age at that house) which did not make me happy, since I knew we had to get the emissions tested and go to Costco all before naptime. Gratefully she calmed down and Rico fell asleep in the car and so far so good. Now I just have to convince Ella to take a nap.

I just got a new monitor (thank you dad) for my computer, and the color is not quite the same. My blog background used to be a nice ocher, but now it's looking a little more canary yellow, not quite what I was going for. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to experiment with some new templates.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Janelle, I love you because you say, "Not so good, Al." Yes I do.

Sara said...

I was having a hard time getting my shopping done too because first Mason was sick and then Katie. Grrr. Luckily Karen was nice enough to come over for a couple hours to be with the kids while I went shopping. It is just too hard to get things done with kids!

Lisa C said...

In your spare time you should start a nationally recognized Optics program in Washington so we can live near each other and then we can help watch each other's kids! Oh, and thanks for your counting tips. Consider yourself tagged--that gets me up to 4.

Janelle said...

I'll get right on that optics thing Leetz. I'm sure it won't be too hard! :)