12.21.2007

Let's play Tag

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was in eighth grade at Kenmore Junior High
2. Crushing on Bryan Hurley
3. Wearing dark lip liner with lighter lipstick
4. Dreaming of turning 14 and getting a dance card
5. Watching Newsies all the time with Abby

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Wrap presents
2. Finish this blog entry
3. Write some Christmas cards
4. Gather stuff to spend the day at my in-laws
5. Call the pediatrician

Snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate
2. Ice Cream
3. Cheez-its, raisins and chocolate chips--yes, together
4. Popcorn (freshly popped over the stove with olive oil is preferable, but microwave is good too.)
5. Chocolate

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Pay off my house--scratch that: buy a new house with a huge yard
2. Let my husband retire, if he wanted
3. Serve a mission with Tom (or two, or three, or...)
4. Encourage my children to be financially wise
5. Give, though I'm not sure how or to whom

3 Bad habits
1. Biting, or otherwise ripping off my nails, especially during movies
2. Reading compulsively--once I start I can't stop
3. Eating chocolate--see above.

5 Places I've lived
1. Born in Torrance, CA
2. Grew up in Bothell/Kenmore, WA
3. Provo, UT for school
4. Kent, WA
5. umm, that's all.

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Babysitter
2. Springtime Daycare employee
3. Testing Center employee, BYU
4. Nanny
5. Mother--are you seeing a trend?

5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me
1. I'm currently working on two novels
2. I check my email obsessively
3. I have been skydiving
4. I recently overcame the completely irrational fear of going to the post office and bank.
5. I would always rather be 20 minutes early than 2 minutes late--to anything

So now I'm supposed to tag five people...
Sarah, Sonnet, Kristy, Emily, and Sara

3 comments:

Sarah said...

come on Janelle, you lived in Woodenville.... along with the post office and the bank you can also make phone calls to people you don't know!! How did the silverware thing go? Dad said he placed the order! Want to see the pattern you chose!

Janelle said...

I didn't techinically live in Woodinville, it was still Bothell, and we went with Astragal. I'm excited! And I still don't like making phone calls, though I will admit, I am much better at it.

Sara said...

Oooh, I've been tagged. I promise I'll get it done, I just can't promise it'll be soon :).