A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was in eighth grade at Kenmore Junior High
2. Crushing on Bryan Hurley
3. Wearing dark lip liner with lighter lipstick
4. Dreaming of turning 14 and getting a dance card
5. Watching Newsies all the time with Abby
5 things on my to-do list today
1. Wrap presents
2. Finish this blog entry
3. Write some Christmas cards
4. Gather stuff to spend the day at my in-laws
5. Call the pediatrician
Snacks I enjoy
2. Ice Cream
3. Cheez-its, raisins and chocolate chips--yes, together
4. Popcorn (freshly popped over the stove with olive oil is preferable, but microwave is good too.)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Pay off my house--scratch that: buy a new house with a huge yard
2. Let my husband retire, if he wanted
3. Serve a mission with Tom (or two, or three, or...)
4. Encourage my children to be financially wise
5. Give, though I'm not sure how or to whom
3 Bad habits
1. Biting, or otherwise ripping off my nails, especially during movies
2. Reading compulsively--once I start I can't stop
3. Eating chocolate--see above.
5 Places I've lived
1. Born in Torrance, CA
2. Grew up in Bothell/Kenmore, WA
3. Provo, UT for school
4. Kent, WA
5. umm, that's all.
5 Jobs I've Had
2. Springtime Daycare employee
3. Testing Center employee, BYU
5. Mother--are you seeing a trend?
5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me
1. I'm currently working on two novels
2. I check my email obsessively
3. I have been skydiving
4. I recently overcame the completely irrational fear of going to the post office and bank.
5. I would always rather be 20 minutes early than 2 minutes late--to anything
So now I'm supposed to tag five people...
Sarah, Sonnet, Kristy, Emily, and Sara