1.11.2008

Funny Ella

Ella likes to sing. She hears a song once or twice and next thing I know she's singing it constantly.

Over the Christmas holiday (and still) her favorites to sing were Angels we have heard on high (mostly the Gloria part over and over at the top of her lungs) and Stars were Gleaming (from the primary song book) The best part about that song is there is a line that says "and the night was dark and chill." The next verse talked about the wise men, but Ella got them mixed up and sings "The wise man was dark and chill." But even that somehow changed to "Fresh and Chill." It's pretty dang cute if I do say so myself.

The other song that she sings all the time is the Little mermaid melody that is all Ah's. A little hard to write, but hilarious when she sings it over and over at the top of her lungs. She usually lays in bed for a while before falling asleep whether it's naptime or bedtime, and she sings to herself. I wish I had a video monitor.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I knew I liked that girl!

Sara said...

That is so cute. mason also loves to sing and we can't help but giggle every time. His funniest rendition is of the ABC's. When he gets to "L-M-N-O-P", he just wiggles his from side to side until he gets to P and then finishes the song.

Sara said...

Whoops, forgot to say that it's his tongue he wiggles from side to side