4.24.2008

Graduation

It's official. As of today, I am officially a BYU graduate. It has been a long road, but I'm finally at the end. I wish I could say that I am currently in Utah, donning my own cap and gown, but sadly, that is not the case. Somehow I could not justify blowing several hundred dollars to fly down just so I could go to the convocation ceremony today and walk tomorrow. Besides, walking wouldn't be nearly the same without a loving family in the audience, which would only add the the expense.

But whether or not I walk tomorrow, I am official. It feels so good to be DONE!

7 comments:

Dudley Family said...

Congratulations! Such an accomplishment... especially when you're the mother of two!

Mandee said...

Congratulations Janelle! I am so proud of you, and hope to follow in your footsteps someday!

The Gunter Family said...

Yay! Doesn't that feel good to be done? What are you going to do with your "free" time? It seems to magically fill itself up with all the things you've been wanting to do for the past few years and never got the chance to. Way to go!

joel and laura michelle said...

CONGRATS! what a huge acomplishment.

Stephanie said...

CONGRATS!!! Isn't it such a relief to be done?!?!?!

Kristy said...

Yay Janelle!! What an accomplishment.

Sara said...

That is so awesome Janelle! Congrats!