6.11.2008

Ella's first...

Pedicure! I know I'm a slacker of a mother, since she is three and this is the first time her nails have been painted, but it's not all my fault. First, I'm not much of a nail polish person myself. Not because I don't love it, but because after one day it starts chipping and I pick it all off within the next couple of days. Second, I'm married to Tom, and I'm pretty sure he would be happy if she never wore nail polish in her life. I figured if she was old enough to request it, he couldn't complain, right? Well, that was my theory anyway, and it seems to have worked. She loves having her nails painted the same color as mommy's.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Lookin good!!!! I actually have a picture of Aly over a year ago when she found the nail polish and opened it and painted her nails (okay, it was more like her feet and clothes but her nails were covered) on her own before I found her. Keep it out of her reach now that she knows how cool it is!

joel and laura michelle said...

cute cute cute!

Sara said...

So cute!