8.12.2008

And it's another....

I had an ultrasound today, and we found out that we are expecting an adorable little... oh wait. I'm not that nice. I had been planning on putting up a poll or something to see what the general consensus was, but I didn't get around to it before the fact.

So, here's the deal. I want your guesses on the gender. So comment away, and I will post the correct answer tomorrow at noon, or after I get 10 guesses (no, parents and parents-in-law, you don't count since you already know!), whichever comes first.

What's your vote?

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh, that's so mean! I'm voting boy because brothers rule.

Hol said...

Girl just because.

Boni said...

I am guessing a girl!

Jennifer said...

I say girl.

Mandee said...

I say boy... but I am always wrong.