3.23.2009

I'm not sure why

I think it is time to bring back the insanity.

Louie is all but sleeping through the night. I highly doubt it is likely to snow again. Spring is officially here. It is time to dust off my running shoes after almost a year.

As you may or may not remember, I stopped just shy of my C25K goal when I got pregnant (and exhausted) with Lou. Now that she's almost three months old, I'm ready to give it another try. I know that 5am will be as early as ever, but 5 it is.

Ideally, I would have started today, because I'm a MWF kind of person, but for this week it will be TWF.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Good luck - you'll do great! Keep us posted!

DLHardy said...

You go girl! I noticed your running shoes on the shelf yesterday and wondered that very thing... you're inspiring! Mom

Kristy said...

Yeah yeah Janelle! You rock the house!

Tom, Pauline, & Jacob said...

Good Luck. That sounds like fun. I haven't had a good workout for so long. Jacob has some good nites, only if we keep him up from 7ish or 8 till the next feeding.