4.01.2009

Janette Rallison

I get into ruts sometimes. Eating the same foods, wearing similar outfits, doing my hair the same way (or not doing it, as the case may be). You get the picture.

And I'm not saying it's a bad thing.

Sometimes it's a good thing. Like right now, it's books by Janette Rallison. And I'm loving them. They are great YA chick lit. {Although I think a tween boy could enjoy Playing the Field.} I've read four five so far, and I'm looking forward to reading more.

One funny thing about it is that I was already planning on writing this post when I read this this morning.

Great minds think alike.

{On a side note, I find it hard to type her name. I really want to type l's instead of t's. Can't imagine why that would be.}

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hmmm...sounds like just what I need right now. I hate wasting time watching TV, but I really like to relax in the evenings. I need a big stack of books from the library every month, otherwise I run out too quickly. And to be totally honest, sometimes I just love reading frivolous high school romances. Thanks for the recommendation.

Janette Rallison said...

I'm glad you like my books! (You're obviously brilliant!) You might be interested to know that I've also written 4 LDS romances under the name Sierra St. James

Hope you enjoy those too!