4.23.2009

Kids say the darndest things

As Rico's vocabulary develops, so does his repertoire of hilarious (at least to me) comments and conversations.

On Sunday I was practicing my song for sacrament meeting (I sang a solo...) as I was getting ready for church.

Him: Wike dat gong, mom.
Me: You like my song? Thanks buddy!
Him: No, I NO wike dat gong!

Flattery at its finest, I tell ya.

His other favorite comment, is ahw, ahw! As in:

Him: I ave ca-cuh?
Me: Yep, here you go.
{hand him a couple crackers}
Him: No! Want ahw, ahw ca-cuhz!

In fact, he wants all, all of everything. And he's so cute, he might just get it.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it!

Elisabeth said...

So cute!!! You are a very good translator.

RockMyFriday!com said...

lol! "I wike dat gong"...thats hilarious! And kudos for singing a solo in sacrament...i could never do that. Thanks for sharing:)

Stephanie Michelle said...

Adorable!! I love kids!!!! Thanks for sharing - what a joy!

Tom, Pauline, and Jacob said...

I always lot hearing your kids talk. They do say so amazing things. I love it.

Sara said...

I love kids!