4.21.2009

Perfect Monday

Yesterday was perfect.

The weather was sunny and warm. The kids were mostly cooperative.


After playing at home in the morning (actually, the kids played, I was domestic and made myself a skirt, to be shown later, once I take a picture,) we headed up to the park, where we picnicked and played with lots of friends.

Then it was home to bed, but once Tom got home,
(early,) we headed out to Flaming Geyser State Park for dinner and family home evening (non-Mormons, see here for an explanation).

We picked flowers, hugged trees, played on the toys, climbed the jungle gym, and finally caught this on camera.Who could ask for anything more?

8 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Sounds like it really was a perfect day! Yay!! I love the pictures (and the subjects)!!

Kenny & Melanie said...

Not sure if you know I blog stalk you, I guess if you did that defeats the purpose of stalkig right? :p Anywho, they are too cute!

Mike and Tiffany said...

Great day you guys had! And cute kids too! The little smiles are the best! :)

Stephanie said...

I cannot believe how big Ella is! Wow! It sounds like a wonderful day. I hope today is just as great.

Lisa C said...

Beautiful! Do you have a fancy camera? Those pictures are great!

Sara said...

Great pictures! Isn't it so fun when the weather is nice? I love playing outside with the kids.

Amy said...

don't you just love wonderful days like those! it makes life the best!

Tom, Pauline, and Jacob said...

you have such cute kids. I love when the sun is out.