5.05.2009

True confessions

I cut my hair.

Actually, since this is me we're talking about and that could be taken the wrong way, I got my hair cut.

Short.

But, of course I haven't gotten around to taking an after shot, (even though it's been over a week,) so you only get the before. You would think that in the last 4 times I've had my hair this short I would have taken a decent picture of myself to post as a pseudo-after shot, but alas, I don't have a single one. I'm really going to have to work on that. I guess that's what I get for taking all the pictures.

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

hmm, I recognize that shot! I want to see the after! I bet it is cute- I love your hair short (and long haha). I have been thinking of chopping mine too, but mine doesn't cooperate as well as yours :)

DLHardy said...

Ella could take a picture of you....

Kristy said...

I can't wait to see the new do! And don't worry, I have a picture saved in my brain of your 2010 DIY fabulous short haircut. Yes!

Tom, Pauline, and Jacob said...

Love your hair either way. You are so talented with do your hair dos.