6.16.2009

Lake Wenatchee State Park

Last weekend Tom took Friday off and we headed up to do some camping at Lake Wenatchee State Park. We'd never been there, but we had a blast! I didn't take a lot of pictures, but I got a few. You'll notice that there are none of me, because as cute as my hair can be, it does best if it sees a blow dryer every day, and when I camp. . . Let's just say it ain't purty!

We had a great campsite, lots of trees.

We played, made s'mores, and ate sandwiches.

We played at the beach.
This one is for you, Mom.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

You guys are so brave for taking 3 young kids camping. I'm not planning on going for like 10 years or so. :) I'm not a big camper. It looks super fun.

Elisabeth said...

Looks like so much fun!! My parents' place is right up the road from there. Isn't that water freezing?!?! Glad you had a good time :) I love Ella's hair! And I'm sure yours was just fine too!

DLHardy said...

Thanks for the picture of the rock, Nell! I love you!