7.28.2009

Fabulous Reads

While I occasionally post book reviews here, I worry about boring people.

Besides that, I don't like to know too much about a book before I read it; I prefer to be surprised. However, I do like reading good books and love getting recommendations from those readers I trust.

One blog I follow is called Fabulous Reads. Both the contributors, Stephanie and Karen, are women I know and love and who's judgment I trust. I have recently submitted several book reviews which will be posted in the next little while. (I must admit that I feel special to be guest-posting on another blog.)

So, if you're looking for book recommendations from me and a couple of others, feel free to check them out here.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome! I'm always looking for recommendations. Maybe I'll even submit my own review.

Janssen said...

Oh, I'll check it out! You can never have enough book recommondations!