7.06.2009

No, probably not

I just registered for my very first official 5K this Saturday. All those of you who wish to cheer me on are more than welcome. As I checked my official registration details, I was a little taken aback.

And here's the copy/paste from the email I got:
Congratulations! You are now registered for Kent Cornucopia Days Fun Run/Walk. Please check the event's official website for updates: http://www.kentarts.com
See you on July 11th!

Registration Details
Confirmation #:
41457227-070609145117
Date & Time:
07/11/09
Location:
Three Friends Fishing Hole (Map)
Purchased at:
07/06/09
Category:
Run without shirt
Name:
Janelle {last name}


Um, so now I apparently have to run shirtless...That would be embarrassing for more than just me, I assure you.

Then I remembered that I could buy a shirt with my registration and I felt much better about the whole thing.

Because it really wouldn't have been pretty.

9 comments:

Bethany said...

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

The Strain's said...

HAHAHAHAHA I caught that and I was like well, that sounds dirty. But I figured it must have been an option to buy one HAHAHAHAHA

Elisabeth said...

HAHA! That is great! Way to go though! Hope it goes great! I will be rooting for you from here!!! Trust me- it is so much easier when there are hundreds of people running with you :)

Rachael said...

That is hilarious!

Tom, Pauline, and Jacob said...

Ha ha ha...I can't wait to see you in the race. Good Luck.

Kim said...

Hilarious!

Emily said...

Ha ha! I hope they change the wording for next year. That's too funny!

Jennifer said...

You'll have to post about how it went. So awesome you actually signed up to do one.

Alicia said...

Awesome.