11.23.2009

Repetition

Since I first posted about Soup Monday, we have successfully had a different soup each week. This week marks the first repetition.

Which is not a bad thing, seeing as I'm making taco soup again.

Since the first week, where we enjoyed taco soup, we have sampled (more or less in order):

Sausage Bean Chowder
Baked Potato Soup
Cream of Broccoli Soup
Lasagna Soup
Beef, Barley, and Vegetable Soup
Mint Pea Soup

Some were old favorites, some were new favorites (hello, pea soup!) and some were mediocre in my book, but much appreciated by others (read: Tom).

What is your favorite soup?

3 comments:

Lisa C said...

we just had a recipe swap for soups. I brought the Pasta e Fagioli--yum! I tried a tortellini soup that someone recommended and that was really good too.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Thanks so much for the wood family sign. I love it!

DLHardy said...

So where's the recipe Lisa???? We're ready!