11.17.2010

Help!

I've had several posts that I've wanted to write in the last few weeks, but I have failed.

One reason I have failed is that I can't decide what to call these two little men on the blog.  Sticking with Morty and Ferdie makes sense, but I studiously avoided matchy-matchy twin names in real life, so why would I use them here?  Plus, in my head, Morty and Ferdie are the squirmy aliens that took over my body, not the cute little bundles of joy I get to hold.  But the other option I like is Leo and Rocky, and then I realized that that might get confusing with Leo and Lou and Rocky and Rico.

So I need a vote.  Right here in the comments.

You can vote for either of the two options, or suggest new ones altogether.  But until I get them named I'm going to have a hard time blogging.

{Also: Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa; I hope you still celebrate in heaven!  And good luck, Parker!  You will be an awesome missionary! (Not that either of the parties mentioned will read this, but, whatever.)}

5 comments:

Kristy said...

I vote Morty and Ferdie. It does make sense and it's simplest. Plus I'm easily confused. :)

Valerie said...

My vote is for Morty and Ferdie. That's how you introduced them to us and I think that's how it should stay! Plus I like their names! I hope you're doing well. I know you are because you're a superwoman!

Momma Strain said...

Morty and Ferdie. If you're going to use fake names at least make them fun! My cousin did the same thing w/ the fake names and made them silly/fun.

------------------------------- said...

I love Morty & Ferdie. People still call Carter "Vern", and I love it. Sometimes I still call him Vern. But I don't think Morty & Ferdie are matchy twin names, they just fit.

~Lisa Lewis~

Grant said...

Invoking my authority as brother and uncle, I veto M and F (I can't even say the names, I despise them so much). I vote for Frank and Joe in honor of your maiden name. So let it be written, so let it be done! Amen, and Amen.