12.10.2010

Diaper discoveries

As you may guess, we change a lot of diapers around here.  Most of the time the changes are pretty non-noteworthy.  But occasionally you get something a little more exciting, like a blowout.

Luckily, Lou is beyond that stage, but there are still exciting times when changing her diaper.

While Tom was changing her diaper yesterday, he informed me that Morty and Ferdie's diapers don't fit her.  In case I was wondering.

Thanks for that.

This morning while I was changing her, we had the following conversation.  {It should be noted that Lou loves to sit on the potty, but has yet to have any success.  I'm in no rush to have her potty trained, but I figure as long as she's interested, I might as well attempt to explain/encourage the concept.  Hence the conversation.}

L: Oh, yucca dinky!
M: Yes, yucky stinky.
L: Yucca yucca poo-pyoos!
M: Where should we go stinky, Lou?
L: Will.
M: On Will?  Where should we go stinky?
L: Will head.  Gamma head.

Apparently now the appropriate place to go stinky is on Will and Grandma's head.  Um, sorry about that, guys.  I'll work on it before we see you again!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

LOL!

Tiffany D. said...

Oh, I love it! Sounds like a typical child conversation! haha! :)

Elisabeth said...

TOO FUNNY!!!