1. I think we're teething
2. Morty used to suck his left thumb. Ferdie preferred the middle two fingers on his right hand.
3. I think I have broken them of this habit, which makes me happy.
4. But I failed to get a picture of it, which makes me sad.
5. Louie is becoming quite the character. Yesterday evening she kept telling me "Me mommy, you Louie," and would correct me any time I started acting like the mother.
6. Rico is really trying my patience these days. He's a fan of doing exactly what he knows he should not/what you just told his sibling not to do. And ignoring you when you
7. I cut my kids' pancakes (and waffles, french toast, etc.) with a pizza cutter. It is genius. And much easier than the knife approach.
8. I just went to check on Ferdie, who thinks it's time to eat (he's wrong), and he had kicked his way out of not only his blankets, but his pants as well.
9. One of my new favorite meals is Mexican lasagna. Which is funny since I would HATED it growing up. (Because I can't leave a recipe alone, I make it with whole wheat noodles and make a couple of other changes, but it's essentially the same.)
10. I've mentioned every child but Ella in this post. She's pretty much same old same old. Which is great, because she is fantastic.
So there's ten tidbits for you to digest, and hopefully I'll be back next week!