1. I didn't blog last week because Tom was on spring break. And as has been previously documented, I'm horrible about blogging when Tom is home.
2. I had really good intentions of posting, but as you might have noticed, I failed. And now I don't even remember what I was going to post about.
3. My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison is out today. I wish I had the disposible income to purchase scads of books, but I will be eagerly awaiting it at the library.
4. This also means that today is the last day of the giveaway.
5. Don't know if I mentioned it, but I did actually win a book!
6. Have you ever tried the needle trick? Tom thinks it sounds like witchcraft. I just think it's bizarre. But how do you know when it's done? Mine just keeps going and going. Just now it gave me girl (check), boy (check), girl (check), twin boys (double check), girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, girl, girl, and then Rico came and asked me something so I put it down. Hello! That is twelve kids! That's way more that I have ever even considered having! And IT didn't stop, I did.
7. I've done it three or four times over the last week or so, and each time it has been the right on the first five with another girl, then boy, but that last one was the longest I've gone (and therefore the most kids).
8. To be completely honest, I don't know how many kids we'll have, but I don't feel like 5 is my number. (I don't feel like 12 is, either.) But when I get asked (all the time) (by complete strangers!) if we're done having kids, I don't have the guts to say "probably not." I can tell the majority of askers expect me to say yes, but I don't think that's God's plan. And I do think He has a plan.
9. Even when people I know ask, I dither. I don't know if that's because I'm really not sure (because I'm not), or because I feel like it's expected we're done, or because I feel like it's a personal question to which they don't need to know the answer.
10. I finally got around to watching Food, Inc. Friday night and it was eyeopening. And disturbing. If you eat, I'd recommend it. And I certainly hope you eat.