7.20.2011

Shopping

It seems like everyone has an etsy shop these days. And I make so many superfluous crafts, it has been frequently recommended that I get one, too. But I'm intimidated by mastering a new platform, and I'm not so thoroughly convinced that I'll love it, so I don't want to learn.

Besides that, a friend mentioned that she has yet to sell anything to someone she doesn't know. And if I'm only going to be selling things to my friends, I might as well skip the fees associated with etsy.

Right?

Right.

So, long story short, I added a page to my blog of items for sale. You can link to it from my tabs up top. Some of them are one-of-a-kind, and some are easily duplicated in numerous colors.

Who knows, I may yet decide to open an etsy shop, but for now, this works for me.

3 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Hey my parents said they had a wonderful time at your family reunion. My dad loved your game of charades (is that the right game?). They also told me about the slide show and that it was awesome to see all the pictures.

mrs. olson said...

Oooh, fun!

Lisa C said...

good idea! I think its true about Etsy that its hard to sell to people you don't know because the site is SO saturated now. You are so talented!