8.29.2011

21 Day Challenge: Day 15

When I was in high school, I wore my hair up pretty much every single day. And we're not just talking about a ponytail, though I'm sure that happened on occasion. I remember reading in some teen magazine that if you're having a bad hair day, maybe that was a good day for an up-do, and I thought: "It's a bad hair day if my up do isn't working."

{Shirt: Costco, Undershirt: Shade, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Steve Madden, thrifted
Necklace: Gift, Pendant: Lia Sophia, Earrings: Me, Watch: Pulsar}

Lately, though, it's down more often than not, usually with a clip of some variety or another.

I decided to try out the front braid thing that seems to be in, although I went with a twist. It could have been better, but I like it.
Forgive the weird facial expression. And the post-baby short hairs that refuse to be tamed.

3 comments:

Faith said...

So cute! I always want to do this, but I'm terrible at french braiding!

sweetenedstyle.blogspot.com

kim said...

So pretty. I've been braiding my bangs back lately, but the twist is really cute. Trying this next time.

Kayla said...

Oh pretty! I hadn't thought to do it with a twist like that. Subtle but kind of fancy.

Kayla
Freckles in April