8.31.2011

21 Day Challenge: Day 17

I feel a little valentine-y today. And girly.

I had forgotten these pants were in my repair pile. In fact, I was thinking about wearing them yesterday, but went with their gray twin instead. When I went to check out my repair pile to find something to resurrect, I was surprised to find these, but then remembered that the hem had come out entirely on one leg. So I quickly re-hemmed them, and ta-da!


Shirt: Shade Clothing
Sweater: DKNY Jeans via Costco
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Oh wait, I'm not going anywhere today
Flower and Necklace: me and available in my shop

4 comments:

Meagan said...

I am so impressed that you get dressed up everyday! I am suuuuch a bum at home. I'll usually change before Ryan gets home from school/work! haha just so thinks that I've been this good looking all day :-) Maybe I should do this challenge thing...it definitely would kick my butt back into fashion shape!

Chris said...

This is such a cute outfit! I love the pretty pink and feminine details on your sweater with the classic, tailored trousers. Well done!

Tinfoils Tiaras said...

I love how feminine and flirty this look is and how great that you made the flower yourself! I wish I knew how to hem- that would save me moolah!

threadsandbuttons said...

Oh, this is a really cute outfit!