9.01.2011

21 Day Challenge: Day 18

I am feeling quite fallish today, which worked out since our weather is predicted to hit a nice high of 65. I love it.
{Shirt: Shade clothing, Jacket: Merona, thrifted, Pants: Victoria Secret (?) via eBay 
Shoes: myshoeshoppe.com, Necklace and clip: Me}

Sorry about the blinding khaki pants. I promise they aren't white. Nor quite so bright in person.

Statement jewelry is my kind of thing. I made this necklace quite a while ago, and it doesn't get as much wear time as I would like it to.

I got these shoes at the same time I ordered these ones, but they are holding up much better. And I love them.

5 comments:

Beth said...

LOVE those shoes!!!!

The Shoeologist said...

The necklace is fab, but those shoes are gorgeous!! Love!

xox

Saralyn said...

Ok, so how did you make the necklace? Tutorial?

Chris said...

I'm *so* ready for fall, so this outfit of yours today is right up my alley! Your necklace is lovely, and yes, the shoes are really awesome!

becoming teacher misty said...

I love your little trio of flowers! Pretty!