1.23.2012

Layers

Kayla is doing another challenge, and since I can't say no to a challenge, you get to see what I'm wearing these days. :)

This one is only 2 weeks, and weekdays only, so it's less of a commitment if you'd like to join me.

One thing I know about myself is that I'm not very good at doing a happy medium. I'm all or nothing. So when the prompt was layers, well, you get layers.


Three shirts, (plus a jacket), two necklaces, two skirts, and boot socks (totally faked) peeking out of my boots.


I failed at getting a full body shot, since I don't have a full-length mirror (which means, I don't know what I looked like, either) and didn't feel like getting out the tripod. Later this week, maybe.


{pink undershirt: Shade; ivory henley: Wet Seal (online); green button-up: Costco; denim jacket: Gap; brown skirt: mikarose via Costco; pink paisley skirt: who knows; pink socks: gift; boots: Anne Klein via eBay; necklaces: gifts, ring, earrings, and flowers by me, and available in my shop.}

And yes, I actually wore this outfit Sunday. :)

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I love it!! I especially love those boot socks. Those are fantastic. Great texture.

Just Jaime said...

3 skirts!? awesome!! I love seeing all these different ideas for layering!

Janssen said...

Wow, you win at life!