6.17.2014

Summer Bucket List

Inspired by this post by Janssen, I've been thinking about what I want to get done this summer. It seems like we always have more things to do than time to do them. The biggest (and not surprisingly funnest) ones are already scheduled and will happen for sure, so here are some less-set-in-stone (and mostly less exciting) goals that I want to accomplish over the next couple of months.

1. Finally get our master bedroom organized. Haha. Yeah, right. But really, it needs some serious attention.

2. Clean out Toulouse's closet.

3. Paint a dresser.

4. Finish trenching the back yard. Who am I kidding? I'll play with the kids while Tom finishes trenching the back yard.

5. Buy fruit trees.

6. Plant said fruit trees. (I dream big, obviously.)

7. Host a barbecue in our (finally mostly finished) back yard.

8. Actually use our fire pit for a real fire (and s'mores, of course).

9. Go on at least 3 hikes with friends. If you're local and want to join in, let me know. (Also if you know of any good (Seattle-area) hikes to take with kids I'm all ears.)

10. Post on this here blog at least twice a month. (Just being realistic, right?)

I love seeing people's dreams, plans, and goals, so if you post something similar, be sure to leave a link in the comments so I can check it out!

And since a blog post is only as good as the picture, enjoy this squishy boy. I know I do.

1 comment:

DLHardy said...

YOUR BABY IS NOW OFFICIALLY NAMED: CHUNKY MONKEY
- GRANT