1. Finally get our master bedroom organized. Haha. Yeah, right. But really, it needs some serious attention.
2. Clean out Toulouse's closet.
3. Paint a dresser.
4. Finish trenching the back yard. Who am I kidding? I'll play with the kids while Tom finishes trenching the back yard.
5. Buy fruit trees.
6. Plant said fruit trees. (I dream big, obviously.)
7. Host a barbecue in our (
8. Actually use our fire pit for a real fire (and s'mores, of course).
9. Go on at least 3 hikes with friends. If you're local and want to join in, let me know. (Also if you know of any good (Seattle-area) hikes to take with kids I'm all ears.)
10. Post on this here blog at least twice a month. (Just being realistic, right?)
I love seeing people's dreams, plans, and goals, so if you post something similar, be sure to leave a link in the comments so I can check it out!
And since a blog post is only as good as the picture, enjoy this squishy boy. I know I do.